Merton's specialist education support schools and services have combined to form Melbury College; a partnership that includes Melrose Primary and Secondary School, Canterbury Campus, Merton Medical Lavender Campus, Cobham Court, and Whatley Campus.
Melbury College is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic Finance and HR Officer to join us at Melrose School
The successful candidate will have/be the following:
• Relevant finance experience
• Some experience in recruitment and HR
• Highly organised
• Skilled at managing systems (FMS & SIMS)
• Able to think creatively and problem solve
• Ability to monitor and review through self-evaluation,
• Accuracy in record keeping
• Ability to work flexibly, innovatively and responsively in a challenging environment
Salary & Benefits
Salary: ME 7 £30,033 - £31,440 Actual £26,787 to £28,042
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks
Deadline and how to apply
Closing date: 29th Nov 2023
Start date: Jan 2024
Please apply through Eteach or complete the Merton Application Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melbury College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, reference checks and online checks. We reserve the right to close the position early for the right candidate.